DESIGNED FOR IMPACT. DESTINED TO INSPIRE.
Set atop one of the prettiest perches in Palomar Park, this home is a celebration of beauty, inside and out. Elegant lines and dramatic views make a bold and stylish statement while creating a space that’s as much a sensory experience as it is a sanctuary of tranquility.
Custom built by renowned local architect Fred Herring in 1997, the contemporary design mixes dramatic curves and angles for stunning effect and elevated luxury. Herring's artistic reverence for the sweeping views and bold landscape pulsates throughout the home, culminating in a symphony of serenity.
- Designed and built by Fred Herring
- Two master en suites
- Walk-in closets
- Separate office or studio
- Meticulously maintained
- Freshly painted interior
- New hardwood floors in living area
- Wrap-around windows
- Cathedral ceilings
- Formal dining room
- Eat-in kitchen
- Manicured garden
- Multiple outdoor decks
- Expansive views of Emerald Hills and Coast Mountains
- Laundry room
- Ample storage
- Two-car garage with direct access
- Exceptionally private and serene
- Modern & iconic design
- Easy commute routes to Stanford and tech companies